BioGain Probiotics is for every person recovering from illness or injury looking to heal and recover quickly but cannot get the right nutrition.
One of the biggest challenges during healing and recovery is poor appetite and weight loss that accompanies injury or illness. In addition, there is difficulty in sourcing the right balanced and enriched nutrition.
Without the right dietary solution, you will take much longer to heal and recover! Which means lost time with your loved ones and lost revenue to take care of your family.
So, if you're a person recovering from illness or injury and who really needs to heal and recover quickly, but cannot get the right nutrition, then "BioGain Probiotics" is the answer you've been looking for!
- BRAND NEW FORMULATION! Probiotic-based Balanced formula ensures that you are taking the best nutrition for healing and recovery ... faster and easier than ever before
- PATENTED! Velobiotics™ technology guarantees delivery of 1000x more probiotics to your gut! Thus, lets you maintain the right gut flora to support your gut and immune health
- UNIQUE! Contains Omega 3 Fatty acids makes it so you can contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels in one easy step
- EXCLUSIVE! Enriched with inulin delivers the key to beneficially influences the growth of normal flora in the gut
- OUSTANDING! Vitamins and minerals make it easier to ensure that the required micro-nutrients for tissue restoration and renewal are nutritionally supported like the best
BioGain complete range of nutrients includes Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins, Carbohydrates, Omega 3 oils, Digestive Enzymes, Prebiotics, and Microencapsulated probiotics (Velobiotics™).
- Probiotics - Using Velobiotics™ technology, BioGain™ contains a High Potency probiotic component, delivering 10+ Billion CFU per Serving (35g) of 10 distinct strains of probiotics that helps re-establish the dominance of gut flora and deliver general wellness during recovery. For the very first time, using this patented technology, you can now get High Potency Probiotics in ready-to-eat meal replacement formula.
- Prebiotics – BioGain™ contains Inulin (Chicory root extract) which beneficially influences the growth of normal flora in the gut.
- Protein - BioGain™’ recovery profile is high in protein that is intended to accelerate tissue repair, healing and growth.
- Vitamins & Minerals - A comprehensive & inclusive profile of vitamins and minerals ensure that the required micro-nutrients for tissue restoration and renewal are nutritionally supported.
- Omega 3 fatty acids have been included to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
BioGain™ is the Ultimate Choice in quality and quantity of probiotics delivered to your gut for maximum health benefits.
Nutritional and Therapeutic benefits of using probiotics.
There is a wide range of both documented as well as perceived benefits of probiotics to the human body.
For purposes of keeping a clinical and factual approach, we have divided them into nutritional and therapeutic benefits.
Nutritional Benefits of Probiotics.
- Enhancing digestion, quantity and digestibility of certain nutrients. Probiotics have been shown to improve production of Vitamins e.g. Niacine, Thiamin, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- They have also been shown to improve the digestion of minerals e.g. calcium, iron, copper and other micronutrients.
Therapeutic Benefits of Probiotics
The main underlying factor that needs to be considered when looking at therapeutic benefits is the fact that 80% of our entire immune system is located in our digestive tract! Our digestive system also influences the nervous system markedly.
- Probiotics provide an alternative treatment option with little or no side effects. Being living organisms that are not harmful to the body, they are extremely safe. There is a wide range of conditions that probiotics are claimed to alleviate including:
- Lactose intolerance
- Diarrheal diseases
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Inhibition of bad bacteria
- Stimulation of the immune system – Immune system boosting has been well documented in a wide range of studies.
- Positive effects of probiotics are not confined to the gastro intestinal system only, but have been shown to extend to other benefits e.g. Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Constipation relief – Constipation is one of the most common complaints in outpatient care. Probiotics have been shown to relief constipation and improve the symptoms.
- Antibiotic-induced Diarrhea – incidence of diarrhea – caused by general antibiotics – has been shown to be reduced by use of various probiotics.
- Reduced Overuse of Antibiotics
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) u0026amp; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – are two intestinal disorders that can be treated with varying degrees of success using probiotics.