Not all diarrhoea needs to be treated with antibiotics. Every time a child is treated with antibiotics (for all different reasons), it kills the good bacteria in the gut, making them more vulnerable to more gut infections and possible diarrhea.
The mainstay of managing diarrhea is rehydration.
In addition to rehydration management, protective probiotics and mineral supplementation is important.
Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast probiotic that has been shown to act as a gut guardian, maintaining the healthy function of the gastrointestinal tract.
LONG DESCRIPTION (ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTOR)
- EFFECTIVE! 1000x more probiotics delivery ensures you can increase load of good bacteria in your child’s gut for better results – 100% foolproof
- A FRESH APPROACH! Restore microflora allows you to protect and maintain healthy function of the gastro-intestinal tract
- FUNCTIONAL! ZincBiotics™ assists with production of lactic acid and B vitamins shown to displace problematic and harmful yeast species in the gut.
- DOES THE TRICK! Contains zinc mineral supplement that has been shown to reduce the duration and severity of diarrhoea
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE! Supports antibiotic-induced diarrhea (AID) in children thus reducing the detrimental effects of antibiotics on the gut microbiome.