BioSport™ - 100% Probiotic Whey Protein - Train Without Interrupting Your Exercise Schedule - Support Your Immune System And Increase Your Uptime- 1000x More Probiotics To Your Gut - 25g Protein Per Serving
Have you been missing your training due to ill health? Are colds and flu disrupting your exercise and training schedule? Then you might want to consider a Whey Protein enriched with probiotics that support your gut and immune health. This helps to keep a consistent training schedule and deliver gut performance.
BioSport 100% Probiotic Whey Protein is an amazing new Whey Protein that helps every person keen on sports, exercise, and fitness to train without interrupting your exercise schedule, increase muscle growth, reduce fatigue, and speed up recovery.
If you want 100% uptime, more consistency, and dependable gut performance results, then you might want to consider BioSport™.
Supporting gut health, immune system and increase your uptime, and Faster muscle recovery from exercise and training... then this is the most important Whey Protein you'll ever purchase! BREAKTHROUGH! 1st Global 100% Probiotic-based Whey Protein ensures you can support your immune system, increase protein absorption and utilization in your body.
OUTSTANDING! Utilizes Velobiotics™ technology that delivers 1000x more probiotics to your gut enables you to support your immune system and increase your uptime – sustainably.
REMARKABLE RESULTS! 71g Protein (per 100g) & 25g protein per serving enables you to Faster muscle recovery from exercise and training – With additional probiotic-enhanced absorption and utilization.
GETS THE JOB DONE! 5.4g BCAAs per serving at 2:1:1 ratio lets you Increase muscle growth, reduce fatigue and speed up recovery – Effortlessly
EXCEPTIONAL! Contains Prebiotic fiber – Inulin lets you stimulates growth of beneficial gut flora and subsequent absorption and utilization of proteins like the best
Nutritional and Therapeutic benefits of using probiotics.
There is a wide range of both documented as well as perceived benefits of probiotics to the human body.
For purposes of keeping a clinical and factual approach, we have divided them into nutritional and therapeutic benefits.
Nutritional Benefits of Probiotics.
- Enhancing digestion, quantity and digestibility of certain nutrients. Probiotics have been shown to improve production of Vitamins e.g. Niacine, Thiamin, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- They have also been shown to improve the digestion of minerals e.g. calcium, iron, copper and other micronutrients.
Therapeutic Benefits of Probiotics
The main underlying factor that needs to be considered when looking at therapeutic benefits is the fact that 80% of our entire immune system is located in our digestive tract! Our digestive system also influences the nervous system markedly.
- Probiotics provide an alternative treatment option with little or no side effects. Being living organisms that are not harmful to the body, they are extremely safe. There is a wide range of conditions that probiotics are claimed to alleviate including:
- Lactose intolerance
- Diarrheal diseases
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Inhibition of bad bacteria
- Stimulation of the immune system – Immune system boosting has been well documented in a wide range of studies.
- Positive effects of probiotics are not confined to the gastro intestinal system only, but have been shown to extend to other benefits e.g. Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Constipation relief – Constipation is one of the most common complaints in outpatient care. Probiotics have been shown to relief constipation and improve the symptoms.
- Antibiotic-induced Diarrhea – incidence of diarrhea – caused by general antibiotics – has been shown to be reduced by use of various probiotics.
- Reduced Overuse of Antibiotics
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) u0026amp; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – are two intestinal disorders that can be treated with varying degrees of success using probiotics.