Femina – Take control of gut & urogenital health.
Femina™ is a Synbiotic (probiotic & prebiotic) and nutrient enriched meal supplement formulated with high dose micro-encapsulated probiotics & cranberry extract to support female gut & urogenital health.
It is high in protein (27g per serving), low in energy (<1g Carbs per serving) and high in fibre (4g per serving) making it ideal for women leading an active lifestyle.
Femina – Synbiotic meal replacement with Cranberry extract
What makes Femina™ Different?
The crucial difference in Femina™ is the formulation with 10 Strains of probiotics and over 10 billion CFU per serving using the Velobiotics™ technology for ample delivery of probiotics to the gut.
In addition to probiotics, Femina™ contains 500mg of cranberryextract that supports urinary health.
Not every gut, urinary or genital condition needs antibiotics.
Women are very susceptible to IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Constipation, BV (bacterial vaginosis), Yeast and Urinary Infections, yet most of these conditions do not necessarily require medical treatment.
What role do probiotics play?
The role of probiotics and cranberry in gut and urogenital health, is best split into the respective systems: i.e. Gut Health, Urinary Health & Genital Health.
In addition to probiotics, there is ample evidence pointing towards the use of Cranberry extract in Urinary Health support.
- Velobiotics™ Technology – A globally patented technology that helps protect good bacteria (Probiotics) through a process known as microencapsulation. This helps prolong the shelf life of probiotics and shields them from destruction by gastric acid; thus, permitting good bacteria to reach your gut where they are most useful.
- Velobiotics™ enables the delivery of over 1000x more probiotics to the gut than non-microencapsulated probiotics, because Wellness is a gut feeling.
- Femina™ provides 10 Probiotics Strains, at 10 Billion CFU per serving of microencapsulated probiotics per serving. When ingested on a regular basis, probiotics should improve or normalize the microbial balance in the human intestines and thereby improve the functioning of the digestive tract.
- Contains Prebiotics (Inulin) – Prebiotics such as inulin beneficially affects the intestinal flora by selectively stimulating the growth of beneficial gut flora. An average of 6g prebiotics is needed daily for general digestive health.
- High in Protein to help build and repair body tissues and contribute to maintenance of muscle mass.
- Femina™ contains 500mg per serving of Cranberry Extract to support urinary health.