Probiotic Bundle for Single Dad and Kids
Are you a single dad with 1 or more kids? This is a special pack, just for you. Get over 30% Savings by taking this package on GutScribe option.
If you have more than one child, add the product into the cart and proceed to cart page. Make changes to the amount of BioKid packs at the cart and proceed to check out.
Nutritional and Therapeutic benefits of using probiotics.
There is a wide range of both documented as well as perceived benefits of probiotics to the human body.
For purposes of keeping a clinical and factual approach, we have divided them into nutritional and therapeutic benefits.
Nutritional Benefits of Probiotics.
- Enhancing digestion, quantity and digestibility of certain nutrients. Probiotics have been shown to improve production of Vitamins e.g. Niacine, Thiamin, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- They have also been shown to improve the digestion of minerals e.g. calcium, iron, copper and other micronutrients.
Therapeutic Benefits of Probiotics
The main underlying factor that needs to be considered when looking at therapeutic benefits is the fact that 80% of our entire immune system is located in our digestive tract! Our digestive system also influences the nervous system markedly.
- Probiotics provide an alternative treatment option with little or no side effects. Being living organisms that are not harmful to the body, they are extremely safe. There is a wide range of conditions that probiotics are claimed to alleviate including:
- Lactose intolerance
- Diarrheal diseases
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Inhibition of bad bacteria
- Stimulation of the immune system – Immune system boosting has been well documented in a wide range of studies.
- Positive effects of probiotics are not confined to the gastro intestinal system only, but have been shown to extend to other benefits e.g. Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Constipation relief – Constipation is one of the most common complaints in outpatient care. Probiotics have been shown to relief constipation and improve the symptoms.
- Antibiotic-induced Diarrhea – incidence of diarrhea – caused by general antibiotics – has been shown to be reduced by use of various probiotics.
- Reduced Overuse of Antibiotics
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) u0026amp; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – are two intestinal disorders that can be treated with varying degrees of success using probiotics.