Contains a combination of 16 Probiotic Strains and Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides that provide Type I Collagen to the body.
When you want look and feel younger with health, vitality and performance, you need to be looking at using PROBIOTICS COLLAGEN PEPTIDES supplementation from Velobiotics as part of your daily regime.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and a key building block in almost every system especially skin, hair, nails, joints, bones and muscles.
- SKIN: Gives the radiant and dazzling skin with a natural glow and texture.
- HAIR: Increases your hair volume making it look thicker, shinier and healthier!
- NAILS: Supports strong and amazing nails that grow faster and in better condition.
- JOINTS: Gets your joints feeling better after exercise, with less cracking and soreness.
- OTHER: Better digestive health, immune health support and female intimate health with probiotics.
Using a combination of Velobiotics technology and Collagen Peptides, we now have a product that brings the benefits of probiotics in gut health and collagen peptides health benefits in skin, hair, joints, and bones.
Velobiotics PROBIOTICS COLLAGEN PEPTIDES (PCPs) are your recipe for radiant and dazzling looking skin; With continued use, you’ll get the additional benefits of thicker, healthier hair that is visibly shiny with more body and volume.
Hydrolyzed collagen will also take care of your nails, joints, and bone health among other natural benefits.
It is time to get rid of those wrinkles on your skin, boost athletic performance, increase bone density post-menopausal, improve mood and sleep and much more!
HOW TO USE PROBIOTICS COLLAGEN PEPTIDES POWDER: Add a scoop of powder into your coffee or juice and stir to mix. You can also blend it into your superfood smoothie or protein shake or even mix it in your oatmeal. The unflavored probiotic collagen dissolves easily and beautifully in any liquid.
Nutritional and Therapeutic benefits of using probiotics.
There is a wide range of both documented as well as perceived benefits of probiotics to the human body.
For purposes of keeping a clinical and factual approach, we have divided them into nutritional and therapeutic benefits.
Nutritional Benefits of Probiotics.
- Enhancing digestion, quantity and digestibility of certain nutrients. Probiotics have been shown to improve production of Vitamins e.g. Niacine, Thiamin, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- They have also been shown to improve the digestion of minerals e.g. calcium, iron, copper and other micronutrients.
Therapeutic Benefits of Probiotics
The main underlying factor that needs to be considered when looking at therapeutic benefits is the fact that 80% of our entire immune system is located in our digestive tract! Our digestive system also influences the nervous system markedly.
- Probiotics provide an alternative treatment option with little or no side effects. Being living organisms that are not harmful to the body, they are extremely safe. There is a wide range of conditions that probiotics are claimed to alleviate including:
- Lactose intolerance
- Diarrheal diseases
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Inhibition of bad bacteria
- Stimulation of the immune system – Immune system boosting has been well documented in a wide range of studies.
- Positive effects of probiotics are not confined to the gastro intestinal system only, but have been shown to extend to other benefits e.g. Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Constipation relief – Constipation is one of the most common complaints in outpatient care. Probiotics have been shown to relief constipation and improve the symptoms.
- Antibiotic-induced Diarrhea – incidence of diarrhea – caused by general antibiotics – has been shown to be reduced by use of various probiotics.
- Reduced Overuse of Antibiotics
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) u0026amp; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – are two intestinal disorders that can be treated with varying degrees of success using probiotics.