ZincBiotics Probiotic Capsules is an effective supplement for acute diarrhea providing the good yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii) that guards and maintains healthy function of the gastrointestinal tract.
Using the patented Velobiotics™ technology, ZincBiotics™ guarantees delivery of 1000x More Probiotics to Your Gut!
ZincBiotics™ also contains zinc, a mineral supplement that has been shown to reduce the duration and severity of diarrhea.
For children with diarrhea looking for an effective gut guarding and restorative probiotics, ZincBiotics™ is the right choice.
Not all diarrhea needs to be treated with antibiotics. Every time a child is treated with antibiotics (for all different reasons), it kills the healthy bacteria in the gut, making them more vulnerable to more gut infections and possible diarrhea.
The mainstay of managing diarrhea is rehydration.
In addition to rehydration management, protective probiotics and mineral supplementation are important.
Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast probiotic that has been shown to function as a gut guardian, maintaining the healthy function of the gastrointestinal tract.
LONG DESCRIPTION (ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTOR)
- EFFECTIVE! 1000x more probiotics delivery ensures you can increase load of good bacteria in your child's gut for better results - 100% foolproof
- A FRESH APPROACH! Restore microflora allows you to protect and maintain healthy function of the gastro-intestinal tract
- FUNCTIONAL! ZincBiotics™ assists with production of lactic acid and B vitamins shown to displace problematic and harmful yeast species in the gut.
- DOES THE TRICK! Contains zinc mineral supplement that has been shown to reduce the duration and severity of diarrhea.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE! Supports antibiotic-induced diarrhea (AID) in children thus reducing the detrimental effects of antibiotics on the gut microbiome.
Nutritional and Therapeutic benefits of using probiotics.
There is a wide range of both documented as well as perceived benefits of probiotics to the human body.
For purposes of keeping a clinical and factual approach, we have divided them into nutritional and therapeutic benefits.
Nutritional Benefits of Probiotics.
- Enhancing digestion, quantity and digestibility of certain nutrients. Probiotics have been shown to improve production of Vitamins e.g. Niacine, Thiamin, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- They have also been shown to improve the digestion of minerals e.g. calcium, iron, copper and other micronutrients.
Therapeutic Benefits of Probiotics
The main underlying factor that needs to be considered when looking at therapeutic benefits is the fact that 80% of our entire immune system is located in our digestive tract! Our digestive system also influences the nervous system markedly.
- Probiotics provide an alternative treatment option with little or no side effects. Being living organisms that are not harmful to the body, they are extremely safe. There is a wide range of conditions that probiotics are claimed to alleviate including:
- Lactose intolerance
- Diarrheal diseases
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Inhibition of bad bacteria
- Stimulation of the immune system – Immune system boosting has been well documented in a wide range of studies.
- Positive effects of probiotics are not confined to the gastro intestinal system only, but have been shown to extend to other benefits e.g. Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Constipation relief – Constipation is one of the most common complaints in outpatient care. Probiotics have been shown to relief constipation and improve the symptoms.
- Antibiotic-induced Diarrhea – incidence of diarrhea – caused by general antibiotics – has been shown to be reduced by use of various probiotics.
- Reduced Overuse of Antibiotics
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) u0026amp; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – are two intestinal disorders that can be treated with varying degrees of success using probiotics.