Femina strong stand on intimate health has uncovered one of the best kept secrets: A solution to manage menstrual periods hygienically, safely, comfortably, and conveniently – Femina Menstrual Cups.
Using 100% medical grade silicone that is safe, soft, and easy to use, Femina Menstrual cups are environmentally friendly, hygienic, and safe to manage periods.
It’s not just about comfort, but also your contribution in safeguarding our environment by doing away with the pollution caused by traditional menstrual pads.
Cheers for choosing the best period care for your intimate health, and for the planet. We would love to welcome you to our empowering community of women that are switching to cup every day to keep toxins out of their body and feel comfortable & free during periods. The cup is safe, practical, simple and sustainable and most importantly… it works!
COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT
Femina menstrual cup is easy to fold, insert and use for comfort and cleanliness. It’s soft, flexible and molds to your shape allowing you to get on with life – hike, swim, run or just relax.
Lasts up to 8 hours
Less worry, more convenience – Unlike pads or tampons, you will never run out of Femina Menstrual cups. Packed in a cute paper packaging and inner cotton pouch, you can always carry your Femina Cup to use it when need arises.
100% MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE
By using 100% Medical grade silicone, Femina Menstrual Cups are BPA free. No yeast, bacteria or bad odour associated with other cups and traditional pads or tampons.
It’s natural, non-toxic and odor free, helping you to maintain the natural acidic vaginal pH. The medical grade silicon is chemical free and hypoallergenic.
HYGIENIC AND SAFE
Menstrual cups collect the fluids (menstrual flow) rather than absorbing it; ensuring that your vagina is naturally moist and lubricated. This contrasts with pads or tampons which absorb all the moisture leaving the lining dry and prone to infections.
EASY TO USE
Once you learn how to insert, Femina Menstrual cup is easy to use and comfortable. Simply fold, insert and release to fit (See how to use for more information)
No need to keep visiting the supermarket or health store for pads every month.
The reusable Femina menstrual cup can last up to 5 years of monthly use, saving you thousands in expenses towards buying the traditional pads.
Reusable Femina Menstrual cup saves the environment from monthly pads, packaging and plastics that pollute our surroundings.
One menstrual cup can last up to 5 years of use, saving our environment from the polluting effects of disposable pads.
As with all Velobiotics products, Femina Menstrual Cups are packed in environmentally friendly paper packaging and use 100% cotton pouches. Plastic Sleeve is only used for initial seal of each cup for hygienic reasons.
Nutritional and Therapeutic benefits of using probiotics.
There is a wide range of both documented as well as perceived benefits of probiotics to the human body.
For purposes of keeping a clinical and factual approach, we have divided them into nutritional and therapeutic benefits.
Nutritional Benefits of Probiotics.
- Enhancing digestion, quantity and digestibility of certain nutrients. Probiotics have been shown to improve production of Vitamins e.g. Niacine, Thiamin, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- They have also been shown to improve the digestion of minerals e.g. calcium, iron, copper and other micronutrients.
Therapeutic Benefits of Probiotics
The main underlying factor that needs to be considered when looking at therapeutic benefits is the fact that 80% of our entire immune system is located in our digestive tract! Our digestive system also influences the nervous system markedly.
- Probiotics provide an alternative treatment option with little or no side effects. Being living organisms that are not harmful to the body, they are extremely safe. There is a wide range of conditions that probiotics are claimed to alleviate including:
- Lactose intolerance
- Diarrheal diseases
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Inhibition of bad bacteria
- Stimulation of the immune system – Immune system boosting has been well documented in a wide range of studies.
- Positive effects of probiotics are not confined to the gastro intestinal system only, but have been shown to extend to other benefits e.g. Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Constipation relief – Constipation is one of the most common complaints in outpatient care. Probiotics have been shown to relief constipation and improve the symptoms.
- Antibiotic-induced Diarrhea – incidence of diarrhea – caused by general antibiotics – has been shown to be reduced by use of various probiotics.
- Reduced Overuse of Antibiotics
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) u0026amp; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – are two intestinal disorders that can be treated with varying degrees of success using probiotics.
Really great buy. Works a charm and keeps ph right where it needs to be
It definitely works, helped with balancing my pH and no more itching.
I've only been using these for a few days so I'm not sure if there is a difference yet. I will update my review later
This is by far the most exceptional product highlu recommended
I can testify that it really does reduce cravings and my IBS symptoms have really improved since starting Velo16.
Love this. You van actually feel it working. Amazing product
It's good. I can feel the difference already. Thank you for your support.
It’s helping me a lot with my skin and joints.
I really love these so much. How clever to incorporate collagen + probiotics into 1! I add a scoop to my and my husbands protein smoothy everyday and feel so much better knowing our gut, joint and overall health is taken care of. Thank you Velobiotics!