Probiotics play an essential role in the bodies of the little ones, right from birth, through childhood, teenage to adulthood. As a mom or dad, looking for the best probiotic supplement for your toddler, child, or teenager, BioKid is the ultimate probiotic choice that delivers a healthy load of billions of good bacteria to the colon for full gut wellness.
US and Globally Patented Velobiotics technology guarantees that probiotics survive through an acidic stomach environment and deliver wellness to your little one’s gut. BioKid Probiotics for Children is an amazing new child probiotic supplement that helps every active and healthy child to stay energized all the time. Because raising amazing, takes guts!
AMAZING INNOVATION! Velobiotics™ globally patented technology delivers 1000x more probiotics to your gut, which means it enables a healthy load of billions of good bacteria to the gut flora of your baby for full gut-wellness … it’s never been easier
EXCELLENT SHELF LIFE! Longer shelf-life in pharmacy - means kids probiotic that delivers the number of probiotics on the label, no matter how long it has been on the pharmacy.
ACID TOLERANCE! Kids Probiotics are protected from stomach acid, ensuring the survival of good bacteria through the acidic stomach (No probiotics released in the acidic stomach environment) and deliver wellness to your gut. Our probiotics are only released in the alkaline environment of the gut – where they are needed most.
Formulated with 12 probiotic strains that are clinically proven in children to provide your kids with a larger variety of good bacteria for maximum probiotic care.
What else should you know about BioKid?
✅ Delivers 1000x more probiotics than other brands
✅ Gentle yet effective, suitable for one tablet a day use
✅ Available in 60 and 30 tablets count
✅ Raspberry Flavor that Kids just love
Support your Kids Immune and Digestive Health in a natural way.
❤️ONCE DAILY PROBIOTIC CHEWABLE TABLET FOR CHILDREN: 12(Twelve) Probiotic Strains that are clinically proven to promote immune and gut/digestive health in kids above 3 years to teenage. Get the best combination of the most researched probiotic strains for toddlers, children and teenagers for renewed belly wellness, that supports gut/digestive health and immunity. Additional prebiotic, inulin, helps with growth and nurturing of probiotics.
❤️1000X MORE PROBIOTICS TO YOUR GUT! – US & GLOBALLY PATENTED PROBIOTICS-DELIVERY SYSTEM - Unlike other probiotics that die during production, storage (moisture, heat & air) and destroyed by stomach acid, BioKid delivers probiotics in billions and safely to children’s intestines and gut; where they are most useful. Our guarantee from studies published on Velobiotics is to deliver billions more probiotics to your gut; 1000x or more probiotics than non-microencapsulated probiotics.
❤️PROBIOTICS & PREBIOTICS – The best and most comprehensive list of of 12 (Twelve) Probiotic Strains that have direct support in promoting healthy immune system and digestive functions for children. Added prebiotic fibre, inulin, that assists with nurturing and growth of probiotics in the little bellies… making BioKid the best, most balanced probiotic-prebiotic formulation (synbiotic) made from professional-grade ingredients for kids.
❤️ EXTRA STRENGTH & STRAINS - Kids supplement designed for maximum effectiveness for toddlers and children’s immune and gut health support. Contains 12 probiotic strains and 5 billion protected live cultures (1000x More Delivery to Your Gut). Guaranteed delivery of the following Billions More Probiotics to Your Gut: L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. casei, L. delbrueckii ssp bulgaricus, L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus, L. fermentum, B. bifidum, B. lactis, B. infantis, B. longum, S. thermophilus
❤️ LONG SHELF LIFE - Make sure that you're purchasing probiotics that are still effective and viable. Our shelf stable probiotics are shielded from environmental factors and elements like moisture, heat, and water to ensure delivery of billions more probiotics to your gut! Most label claims end up delivering less than 10% of the label stated CFU due to destruction. Our US-patented technology guarantees 1000x more probiotic delivery to your gut. No Refrigeration Required.
Nutritional and Therapeutic benefits of using probiotics.
There is a wide range of both documented as well as perceived benefits of probiotics to the human body.
For purposes of keeping a clinical and factual approach, we have divided them into nutritional and therapeutic benefits.
Nutritional Benefits of Probiotics.
- Enhancing digestion, quantity and digestibility of certain nutrients. Probiotics have been shown to improve production of Vitamins e.g. Niacine, Thiamin, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- They have also been shown to improve the digestion of minerals e.g. calcium, iron, copper and other micronutrients.
Therapeutic Benefits of Probiotics
The main underlying factor that needs to be considered when looking at therapeutic benefits is the fact that 80% of our entire immune system is located in our digestive tract! Our digestive system also influences the nervous system markedly.
- Probiotics provide an alternative treatment option with little or no side effects. Being living organisms that are not harmful to the body, they are extremely safe. There is a wide range of conditions that probiotics are claimed to alleviate including:
- Lactose intolerance
- Diarrheal diseases
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Inhibition of bad bacteria
- Stimulation of the immune system – Immune system boosting has been well documented in a wide range of studies.
- Positive effects of probiotics are not confined to the gastro intestinal system only, but have been shown to extend to other benefits e.g. Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Constipation relief – Constipation is one of the most common complaints in outpatient care. Probiotics have been shown to relief constipation and improve the symptoms.
- Antibiotic-induced Diarrhea – incidence of diarrhea – caused by general antibiotics – has been shown to be reduced by use of various probiotics.
- Reduced Overuse of Antibiotics
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) u0026amp; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – are two intestinal disorders that can be treated with varying degrees of success using probiotics.